Marketing and Fund-raising Executive
Diaspora Business Investment Development Advisory (DIBIDA) is currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Marketing and Fund-raising Executive.
DIBIDA is a new platform created with UK funding to assist millions of Diaspora Nigerians who want to invest in Nigeria but cannot navigate the “Nigerian factor” DIBIDA will guide them on how the system works, provide them with critical and authentic investment and financing information, facilitate their investment process and protect them from scammers.
The successful candidate will raise and sustain awareness about DIBIDA within and beyond the shores of Nigeria; write and follow-through funding applications to potential donors, manage our relationship with them through regular contacts and updates; recruit and manage volunteers to carry out various fund-raising activities to sustain DIBIDA programmes in the long term.
The post will suit an ambitious, self-motivated achiever, an excellent and convincing communicator and negotiator who will never take “No” for an answer.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree or HND holder in humanities or social sciences
- Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in the use of online and social media platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Creative, imaginative and entrepreneurial attitude towards fundraising.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good online advertising and marketing skills
The remuneration package is attractive and negotiable subject to experience. Interested and qualified candidates should please email a cover letter and detailed CV to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted